To empower the Presbytery of Northern New England and its member churches in their witness of Christ’s love by:
- Challenging the member churches and the Presbytery of Northern New England to relate to and affirm the mission programs of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.);
- Managing Mission Grants and Grant Requests from Congregations;
- Educating congregations about local and global mission;
- Supporting congregational outreach which meets local needs and stimulating congregations to seek new ways to witness through local mission; and,
- Encouraging the cooperative mission of Presbyterian congregations with other Presbyterians, ecumenical partners, and community groups.